This bubble cube candle is made from SOY WAX blend with BEEWAX.
The candle is best for your space & home decoration design.
Unique color block of each candle and special scent that creates beautiful ambience for you also make a great gift for your friends and families.
All our oils used to create products are essential oils. Either choice of your scent or unscented options are available. Our candles are shipped with bubble wrap. Each of our candles are handmade. Due to the nature of soy wax the colors may vary slightly from the photos seen here depending on the wax used. We hope you love your bubbles as much as we do!
Please understand all our candles are 100% handmade and will have minor imperfections by natural such as discoloration, bubble, etc. The color may slightly vary depending on your choice of fragrance oil. We cannot guarantee for irregular shaped candles, the each one will be fully burned.
• Flower : Rose, Lily
• Fruity : Blueberry, Lemon, Grape, Grapefruit
• Aromatherapy : Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Cinnamon
• Lifestyle : Cotton Linen, Baby Powder, Vanilla
Always use a candleholder specifically designed for candle use, it should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drip or melted wax. Note the wax is liquefied and hot, DO NOT Touch to avoid burning skin or body. Do Not burn for longer than 2 hours and cool for at least two hours before relighting.
-----Safety Tip Using Candle-----
• Remove all packaging and label before lighting candle.
• Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
• Never leave a candle unattended.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
• Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
• Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
• Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
• Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
• Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
• Be very careful if using candles during a power outage.
Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure.
Never use a candle during a power outage to look for things.
• Make sure you extinguish the flame before leaving the house .